Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blogs of the week (or maybe even month)

Because I know that I'm not the smartest person in the room (even when I'm the only person in the room), I do my best to digest the thoughts and lives of others by reading blogs, reviewing tweets, or checking out facebook statuses. I think this "research" allows me a view into the mind and soul of other people. It's a great way to keep up with people I care about, respect, or learn from, plus it's just fun. I will regularly contemplate these nuggets and often pass the material on to others.

In other words, I'm an information peddler.

I don't feel bad about that at all, by the way. I always do my best to cite any quotes and give credit to the original idea-maker, and I only peddle what I believe to be important info. With that in mind, I want to pass along some of the best blog postings I've read in the past week. Some, by the way, may be older than a week old-I'm just now getting to them.

Perry Noble knocked it out of the park with this post

Mark Batterson reminded me why it's so important to chase the lion here

In my mind, Seth Godin may be the most mind-blowing blogger on the planet. This, this and this are some of his posts that are making me think!

Pete Wilson's post on 3 questions was humbling and pointed!

Finally, few people make me laugh harder than Jon Acuff. His posts are so humorous because they're so true. For example, check this one out

Well that's about it for this week. I pray these posts are as insightful and encouraging to you as they have been to me!

His and Yours...

No comments: